This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention New Users [Spam Moderation]

The Phoronix Forums have implemented new security policies in our fight against spam. New forum users with less than 5 (five) forum posts will be unable to post new messages directly to the forums if they contain any URL or image tag. While this is a bit of an inconvenience for new legitimate users wishing to link to their log files, system pictures, etc, once the message has entered the moderation queue it should be validated in a small amount of time. You are also free to directly post messages that do not contain any image or URL. Once you have more than 5 posts, this moderation flag will be removed.

If you have any questions or concerns you are more than welcome to post in this thread.

Sounds like a very well thought-out thing. Kudos to the mod-team

Comment

So far not a single piece of spam has gotten through

Comment

Woops... I posted a link to an ebay sale! Hope thats ok, its not something I'm selling, its a pcmcia card and cantenna I was wondering if it would work on linux.

Sorry guys if thats a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Sarahj View Post
          Woops... I posted a link to an ebay sale! Hope thats ok, its not something I'm selling, its a pcmcia card and cantenna I was wondering if it would work on linux.

Sorry guys if thats a problem
          It's no problem at all. I'll moderate the post through right now so it's permitted.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Thanks Michael!

Comment

Working...
            X